Sunday, March 8, 2009

what this blogname mean

Your Child's First. I was thinking that this blog would be about your child's first word, first crawl, first step, first this, first that. Although those "firsts" are moments, special and intense to parents and the baby as well, there just aren't enough to last a blog's lifetime. But I surely would post about those "firsts" too. So decidedly, this blog would be about your child as your first and top priority. I would like to say though that most of my posts will be excerpts from books I've read and of course from personal experience. So, would I see you around?

1 Comments:

Blogger Inday said...

This is the very first blog I read that is dedicated to a "child's first". I hope to read some more from you. The child's first are the most interesting milestones in the memory of a mother. The way I perceived in yours, you are a good mother yourself. Good on you! Happy Mothering!

April 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home